Zubeen Garg Top Ten Popular Assamese Songs :
Zubeen Garg is an Indian Assamese singer, music director, composer, songwriter, film maker and actor. He has sung many songs in various languages including Assamese, Bengali,Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Bodo, Karb, Nepali, Bishnupriya, Manipuri, Goalparia and English, Hindi etc. He also plays various musical instrumental like dhol, dotora, guitar,mandolin, keyboard etc. Till now he has sung more than 15,000 songs. He is well known for his social work and childish behaviour.
Below is a list of Zubeen Garg Top Ten Popular Assamese Songs :
10. Mon Jaai (মন যায়) : The Assamese movie ‘Mon Jaai‘ had released in 2008 directed by Moirangthem Maniram. In the movie Zubeen Garg plays the role of Manab, son of a retired teacher.
7. Mugdha Hiya Mur :
6. Mur Minoti :
5. Bhal Pabo Najanilu :
4. Tumi Suwa Jetia :
3. Phul Phulise :
2. Bati Bhorai Chira Khabi :
1. Kinu Sawonire Saala Muloi :
Check also :
- Angarag Papon Mahanta top ten popular songs
- Babu top ten popular songs
- Dikshu top ten popular songs
- Vigu Kashyap top ten popular songs
Subscribe us on YouTube for more popular videos like this.